Dermoid Cyst Removal (Eyebrow Region)
By Pediatric Eye Associates, Inc.
1. Rest today and take it easy.
2. You may use Tylenol only for pain.
3. Antibiotic ointment should be applied to the incision twice daily.
4. Keep the incision site dry for the first five days. No swimming for the first two weeks.
5. If a specimen was sent for histopathologic diagnosis, results often take two or three weeks. Our office will call you once we receive the results or let you know at your follow-up examination.
6. Please call 954-885-6575 for a follow-up appointment with Dr. Lal in two weeks.
7. Call 954-885-6575 for any questions or problems.